Revisit reel_smacc_client and get compiling and running
Update the Navigation Client Behaviors to use Async Client Behaviors base class.
Move things from demos to client library… Like AddCollisionBox
Begin move to ROS2
Backward Local Planner not reaching it’s goal problem in the Wine pouring example. – Inside backward_curved_local_planner.cpp Add ability to set the signal_detector_loop_freq from the state machine config folder. Maybe inside another folder like… sm/config/sm_performance
- Documentation Pass for MGIZ and MoveBase. Code comments should be written for Client Developers to replicate in their own projects.
- Documentation Template for MGIZ Client Behaviors Readme – Brett
- Documentation Pass for MGIZ Client Behaviors Readme – Pablo
- Tutorial Video + Page – How to write a reusable superstate (see sm_dance_bot vs respira_1?) – Pablo
- Tutorial Code + Page – How to write a fallback superstate
- Two UR5 Arms
- Schunk End Effectors, if they are available.
- Scene is ideally industrial (Taped off floor).
Need to make cb_pouring_motion variable relative instead of absolute.
Let’s add camera to sm_dance_bot & sm_dance_bot_strikes_back – Do Last
Need to add to shell script, functionality that adds commit number to the version #
Stages = client behaviors, Solvers = client components
- Key Insert/Plug in
- Circular Motion of center pivot
- Straight Line with Circular Motion of center pivot (See Below)